Big Blog Love

Sunday, August 25, 2013

There were many pics of this gallery wall collage in my living room on the 'ol world wide web this past week.  Many thanks to Design*Sponge and EQ3's blog Inhabit for doing some features on my designs.  Max at Design*Sponge did a great piece on the two Mid-Century Modern chairs that I redid and Inhabit was kind enough to feature some of my living room details along with the Reverie sofa I purchased as a gift to myself for Christmas last year.  Thank you so much to both sites for your kind words.  I am grateful to have been given the opportunity to share my ideas with the world, outside of this blog.
In case you missed it here are the links :
Chairs
Reverie

1 comments:

  1. dear,
    sir/mam
    Currently there are (literally) millions of websites who claim to be professional web designers. However, one must be careful in choosing the right person or people in which to trust their company image.
    See more at:website design Massachusetts

    ReplyDelete

 

la plume de ma tante All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger